Re: Attaching a time interval to schema:PostalAddress

I think the ContactPoint is the appropriate place.

A person or business has a ContactPoint (an email, phone, fax, postal
address) that is valid and current for a given date range.
So the date range should be available for ContactPoint....not only the
specific PostalAddress, which is just one element of a ContactPoint.

my opinion,

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>