Re: schema.org/latitude page has been hijacked

Thanks - investigating...

In the meantime, let me point you all at a test build of schema.org
site which has a few experimental additions under discussion here, but
also has http://sdopending.appspot.com/latitude
http://sdopending.appspot.com/value and
http://sdopending.appspot.com/video so you can get to those pages.

Apologies for any inconvenience, we'll get this fixed.

Dan