From: Liddy Nevile <liddy@sunriseresearch.org<mailto:liddy@sunriseresearch.org>>
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2013 12:16 AM
To: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@bell.net<mailto:matt.garrish@bell.net>>
Cc: Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org<mailto:madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com<mailto:danbri@google.com>>, Charles Myers <charlesm@benetech.org<mailto:charlesm@benetech.org>>, "a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com<mailto:a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com>" <a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com<mailto:a11y-metadata-project@googlegroups.com>>, "public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org<mailto:public-vocabs@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: [a11y-metadata-project] Re: accessibility RDFS write-up

Now I understand what is causing the problem.

I am NOT inventing a new property --- I was simply organising the
accessFeatures so that by stating an accessFeature of interest, it
could quickly be seen what accessMode might be affected - ie doing
what Chuck was doing but not having so much text in order to do it. I
have changed the headings etc on the spreadhseets and think it might
be better now - please have a look at this new version of the
spreadsheets...

Liddy