Re: Recommendation for new vocabulary item

Dear Justin,

In microdata you can use a property as many times as you need.
Therefore, if a Place/LocalBusiness has more than 1 location, you can
easily mark this as:

  <h1 itemprop="name">....</h1>
    <h1 itemprop="name">First address</h1>
    <h1 itemprop="name">Second address</h1>