Re: Country, external ennumeration?

Even if 'canceled' has similar meanings across different domains, it's
still difficult to document exactly what cases the value should be used in,
when all use cases are blended together into one global namespace.

Moreover, that's just one example. To me it seems self-evident that putting
all enum values in a global namespace will fail to scale as the schema
grows. Look at the enum values defined in http://schema.org/PhysicalExam,
for another example. All those terms (Head, Eye, Appearance, etc.) are now
unusable in schema.org vocabulary in any other context than types of
physical exam. Wouldn't a value of schema.org/PhysicalExam#Appearance make
more sense?

Thanks,
Justin