Re: Official OWL version outdated

Hi Holger,

thanks a lot for providing this well-thoughtout schema.org to proper
RDF(S) mapping. Good work! I really endorse the mappings for the
schema/ontological terms that make use of the well known terms from OWL
and RDFS (instead of schema:Class etc.).
However, I'm wondering why you've introduced a new name space 'schemax'
to create new classes, whose ranges could also be modelled via
owl:unionOf, or?

Cheers,

Bo