Re: Official OWL version outdated

I have posted an up to date OWL version of schema.org at

     http://topbraid.org/schema/

which follows different OWL encoding conventions than the other RDF/OWL
version(s) that I have come across. The page above explains these
conventions and their motivation.

Feedback appreciated - this is just a first version (with the RDFa file
as its starting point).

Thanks,
Holger