Re: Schema for vehicles

Hello Martin,

Thank you, I will look through the links you've provided.

Can I safely use GoodRelations in HTML5 if I use XML style markup? I've
only used Microformats and Microdata in the past, not RDFa but I'm keen
to start learning and implementing as much meta data as I can. RDFa
looks a lot more complex with a lot of xmlns links and various
resources. Is there any best practice for selecting these?

You mentioned that GoodRelations is being integrated into schema.org,
is this as RDFa or will it be using HTML5 microdata, and is it too early
to starting using it if that's the case as Google won't understand it
yet.

Thank you for your advice.

Ric