From: Martin Hepp [mailto:martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 12:53 AM
To: Max ChewKC
Cc: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: Repeating description in every pages

IMO, it is definitely better to not repeat content. So the generic description should be in the main or about page template and more specific descriptions in the individual sub-pages.

For a client consuming your data, your current approach creates a lot of redundant entities, which are hard to consolidate (unless you use global itemids).