Re: Repeating description in every pages

Dear Max,
I assume your WP template considers one URL for each specific post/page.
Therefore I would say that URL is the "main" subject of your annotation.
If so, then each post/page has his own "description" sometimes the
resume/introduction of the post. As such I would suggest you to use
description inside of your posts as in the examples below.

<h2 class="post-title" itemprop="name">  Introducing schema.org: Search
engines come together for a richer web </h2>
    6/02/2011 10:00:00 AM
      Short description of my post
         Today we're announcing ....
      Posted by

Your WP template should have the type (itemtype) http://schema.org/Blog
(or the http://schema.org/WebPage implicit one). As such the
"description" of your WP template is the http://schema.org/Blog
description and therefore this one is semantically different from  the
blog post/pages descriptions.

Regards,
Adrian G

PS. Would you be interested in other examples, check http://getschema.org