Re: W3C Process and Positive participation

Le 16 juin 2010 à 06:58, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> On 6/15/10 9:12 PM, ext Karl Dubost wrote:
>> There were a few questions this morning on IRC about this task force and what was its goals.
>> [1]: http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20100615#l-460
> The above includes " putting mostly W3C old-timers in the "vision" Task Force does not give much hope for change".
>
> Assuming the TF's participation is not limited to old schoolers, perhaps that should be clarified e.g. in

Under the section "On participation", and we could promote what henri sivonen was saying about positive participation. Encouraging people to comment, and if it brings a positive way of commenting (proposals for solving issues, editing wiki in a way which is helpful, etc.) adding the people to the Task Force.
http://www.w3.org/2010/04/w3c-vision-public/wiki/Newstd#On_participation

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada