Re: Merging git history for jws-2020

As Ivan noted, we already have a repo setup for the work item, thanks to
the chairs.

Having done this before, I prefer NOT to transfer the repo... (we didn't
transfer the repo for the did method registry).

I prefer to keep the repos separate, redirect and archive from the ccg side.

Seems the first step is to FCGS on the ccg side.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer