From: Admin <admin@velocitynetwork.foundation>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 6:52 AM
Cc: Naomi Szekeres <naomi.szekeres@velocitycareerlabs.com>; Ollie Henderson <ollie.henderson@velocitycareerlabs.com>
Subject: REMINDER: TODAY - Second webinar in our two-part Education Ecosystem event

Good morning,

Today is the second webinar in our two-part Education Ecosystem event.

If you haven’t already signed up, you can do so HERE<https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rqxnrcuxS7CnzHQR8ExxgQ>.

Please also forward the FULL INVITATION<https://www.velocitynetwork.foundation/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Velocity-Education-Ecosystem-Launch-Event-1.pdf> to any colleagues, partners and customers involved in education and learning.

We look forward to seeing you at today’s event.

All the best,

Aldeen

[cid:755128b3-8c50-41c1-936c-06d8ef06755a]<https://www.velocitynetwork.foundation/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/Velocity-Education-Ecosystem-Launch-Event-1.pdf>