Re: [AGENDA: VC-EDU] Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call Mon, Oct 24, 11am ET, 8am PT

I'm sitting waiting to be let into the meeting.

--

Kelcey Reed

CTO

770.901.7976

Twitter: @OpptyatWork

Pronouns: He/Him/His

It’s time to tear the paper ceiling
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tearthepaperceiling.org_-3Futm-5Fcampaign-3Dpaper-2Dceiling-26utm-5Fsource-3Dstaff-2Demail-2Dsignature-26utm-5Fmedium-3Demail&d=DwMFaQ&c=nQOnw6HHAeKBNxj23OXhOw&r=w6Yf3gfbq9v7av8CK-zGsm7NrxnIBki7g3ne7MWevIE&m=NMKAh0_GwOrWzc7yVFbAFkhm4Dh37AFIcaiDzrob_JPPXIEzKxZCfchfCZFQZtfo&s=NmgPf4EERrUIWiNiUPlm6Ro1pyZ4B23BoW4AAtbmpeI&e=>
holding back 50% of working STARs- our landmark STARs research
<https://opportunityatwork.org/our-solutions/stars-insights/>. I wrote a
Wash Post op-ed
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/20/majority-americans-lack-college-degree-why-do-so-many-employers-require-one/>
on “degree discrimination”; spoke to NYT
<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/18/opinion/college-degrees-employers.html>
on dysfunctional employer practices; and co-authored a Fortune op-ed
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/byronauguste_commentary-how-to-see-the-black-talent-activity-6851542094679420928-uoiS>
on Black STARs.

Discover *stellarworx**
<https://links.zenefits.com/ss/c/CP_1iDnPM_jV5p8l2OuQYj84ame2-OMUGJZSR9jqeEX3XslGYvq1RdnNrZW_5LNXIVH1gNIGCPYqfTrwCuujkVybTL0hSDlp2s5F5bOumfg/3ht/V_qaXtlSTpy9iLln1D0QMA/h5/krBDlluVuFjokxNVbzBuIyRdru01vrA_mg0L2tzKKpc>,
STARs Talent Marketplace - an easier way for employers to find, vet, and
hire their next STAR!