Re: Question about Python VC/DID libraries

Hi Dmitri, we maintain didkit-python, which embeds our audited Rust implementation into a Python package with bindings. We expect to make a lot of usability improvements soon, so please let me know if there's something you'd like to see on the roadmap. Here's an example using the library to issue credentials with Flask:

https://github.com/spruceid/didkit-python/blob/main/examples/python-flask/didkit_flask/issue_credential.py