Re: *Last Call* Timed Text document (Review by June 30)

just a further reminder, the value of tts:opacity is defined by using the
<alpha> style value expression defined in section 8.3.1, where it is made
perfectly clear what is opaque and what is transparent:

An <alpha> expression is used to express an opacity value, where 0 means
fully transparent and 1 means fully opaque.
it is this text that is most relevant for the purpose of interpreting the
meaning of the value of the tts:opacity property;