Re: *Last Call* Timed Text document (Review by June 30)

come on now, aren't we making a mountain out of a mole hill here??? the "(or
transparency)" is obviously a parenthetical remark, and it is obvious that
the term transparency itself is not used in a normative sense anywhere in
the document, here it is an aid to the reader
and of course DFXP clearly marks normative vs informative sections, but it
does not do so at the granularity of words or phrases; some words that
appear in prose are not defined normatively, yet are used normatively in
some cases, but informative in other cases, e.g., the word "is"

just let this one go please, it isn't worth arguing about