Re: Alternate syntax for required features.

The TTWG now operates as a public WG, so all of our discourse and editorial
work is public. However, the editoršs draft is not publicly published as a
W3C document yet. Nevertheless, it is there for you to review.

I trust you will review the links I provided below before coming to any
conclusion about the complexity of DFXP. If you still think it is overly
complex, particularly in the minimum required support, then be so kind as to
point out the specific features and aspects of those features that make it
so.

Regards, Glenn