Re: ISSUE-58 (showBackground animateable): shouBackground should not be animateable [DFXP 1.0]

i propose we take a different approach: make all styles animatable

i note that at present, the following are defined as being non-animatable:

tts:direction
tts:displayAlign
tts:dynamicFlow
tts:extent
tts:origin
tts:overflow
tts:unicodeBidi
tts:writingMode

in contrast, all of the (remaining) following properties are defined as
animatable:

tts:backgroundColor
tts:color
tts:display
tts:fontFamily
tts:fontSize
tts:fontStyle
tts:fontWeight
tts:lineHeight
tts:opacity
tts:padding
tts:showBackground
tts:textAlign
tts:textDecoration
tts:textOutline
tts:visibility
tts:wrapOption
tts:zIndex

there doesn't seem to be any principled reason for making any of the above
properties non-animatable; in fact, we have recently assumed that tts:origin
(and perhaps tts:extent) is animatable in order to move a region to a new
location; also, the following seem to be inconsistent on the surface:

* tts:textAlign is animatable, but tts:displayAlign is not
* tts:wrapOption is animatable, but tts:overflow is not

if one supports animation for one property, then it should be fairly trivial
to support animation on any other property;

therefore, i propose we make all the style properties animatable, which will
make usage and authoring less subject to special case exceptions;

glenn