Re: Spec question. xml:space

well, the same information is also obtained from the XML Representation ­
Element Information Item of div and p, in sections 7.1.4 and 7.1.5,
respectively, which, under the Content definition includes Block.class for
the former and Inline.class for the latter, where these latter two are
defined in Table 4 in Section 5.3.1, where you can see that only
Inline.class includes #PCDATA, i.e., having a mixed content model