From: Glenn A. Adams [mailto:gadams@xfsi.com]
Sent: 16 April 2009 2:50 PM
To: Sean Hayes; Public TTWG List
Subject: Re: Alternate syntax for required features.

On 4/16/09 7:36 PM, "Sean Hayes" <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com> wrote:
In either case the features work is a major part of the spec now, and should not be pushed off into an annexe, but should form a normative section in the main body.
It is normative as currently specified, so it matters not whether it is in an appendix or main body. I prefer an appendix, since it may be modified more frequently. In any case, I still oppose the proposed change, for no reason other than adding a new feature means adding a new attribute which means changing the schema. Any change to a schema should require a very high bar in my opinion.

G.