Re: TPE Last Call comments subscription

If you want to receive these comments as they come in, feel free to subscribe. (You might want to filter messages from the public-tracking-comments mailing list into a separate folder, as they'll be different than ongoing WG discussion.) All the comments are also publicly archived, so you can read the comments later even if you're not subscribed to the list:

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-comments/

(That page also has a link for subscribing.)
—Nick