Re: Agenda for April 30 TPWG call

On Apr 28, 2014, at 10:13 , Ninja Marnau <ninja@w3.org> wrote:

> AGENDA:
> ----------------------------------
>
> 1. Confirmation of scribe. Volunteers welcome!
>
> 2. Offline-caller-identification (see end for instructions)
>
> ----------------------------------
> --- Issues for this Call ---
>
> 3. Disregard signal
>
> ISSUE-207: Conditions for dis-regarding (or not) DNT signals
> https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/207
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Disregarding
> April 30: M2 (discussion): List of change proposals is frozen; Discussion whether clear consensus emerges for one change proposal
>
> 4. Unknowing and short time data retention
>
> ISSUE-134: Would we additionally permit logs that are retained for a short enough period?
> https://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/134
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Short_Term
> April 30: M1 (discussion): Initial change proposals have been submitted; Discussion on change proposals; Call for final list of change proposals

Note that Lee and I did merge our proposals;  friendly amendments are welcome, of course, and any critique or concerns you feel need addressing are also welcome.

<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Short_Term#Proposal_4:_Permitted_use.>

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.