Re: Change Proposals: Issue 10

Added Alan's text as a new change proposal for ISSUE-10:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Party_Definitions#Proposal_.286.29:_Ownership_or_Contract

While this builds on the affiliate-list-example text from Amy and Chris, I believe that this is a distinct proposal likely to have different support or raise different concerns among the WG, so I haven't merged it with Chris and Amy's text. Chris, Amy, Alan or others should feel free to correct me if I've got that wrong.

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. Sorry for the delay, this one slipped through my processing last week.