RE: text edits related to "raised" issues

From: Israel, Susan <Susan_Israel@Comcast.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 03:01:15 +0000
To: "mts-std@schunter.org" <mts-std@schunter.org>, "justin@cdt.org" <justin@cdt.org>, "cargill@adobe.com" <cargill@adobe.com>
CC: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>

I assume that  as we work through the issues and change proposals, language edits  to sections of the draft compliance spec covered by other "Raised but not open" issues may still be provided, even if those text changes are arguably not entirely  "editorial,"   but add consistency and support for other ideas we are introducing or evaluating. Is this correct?

Susan Israel