Re: wrong definition of tracking in TCS

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 22:48:18 +0200
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>, John Simpson <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
On Monday 30 September 2013 18:20:43 Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> The specific change that was introduced in the June draft needs
> to be reverted

Why? We said we start with the June Draft. If you want something to be
reverted, suggest it and either revive an old issue or raise a new
issue. I don't think the default game would work here anyway, so just
suggest wording (or re-suggest the existing one so we have a clear
understanding) I don't think the definition of tracking is so
uncontroversial that we should do something without WG/Telco discussion.

 --Rigo