ACTION-372 service providers and debugging

From: David Wainberg <david@networkadvertising.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:04:31 -0400
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
The issue is that service providers should not jeopardize service
provider status by virtue of looking across siloed data to perform
system debugging. I believe the current language for the debug permitted
use already implicitly includes this, but that we can make it explicit
in non-normative language.

Current permitted use:

/6.1.1.2.7 Debugging//
//
//Information may be collected, retained and used for identifying and
repairing errors that impair existing intended functionality./

Non-normative addition:

/This provision includes use of data by service providers //from across
multiple clients simultaneously for the limited purpose of system
debugging. /