ISSUE-151 Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

On Wednesday 24 July 2013 20:52:24 Shane Wiley wrote:
> UGE requires a user interaction to achieve the exception - hence my
> comment of "opt-in". I'm not sure where you're seeing the disconnect.

This is discussed in ISSUE-151. It is a requirement against the TPE, not
TCS. ISSUE-151 is open.

I thought we have already a call to the UGE store that doesn't require
user interaction. If this call succeeds (even with an error message), we
could accept the DNT signal without user interaction.

So if there is a test-call without user interaction into the UGE
missing, we should add this to ISSUE-151, discuss and decide. I don't
expect much controversy here.

 --Rigo