Re: Scheduling for next call

Dear Matthias, Thomas:

It is understood from today's call that the Working Group will be taking a hiatus between now and the next scheduled weekly call to take place on either August 14 or September 4.

How does this hiatus affect the deadline for formal objections and counter proposals?

To make sure we are all on the same page, please publish the deadlines, if any, for formal objections and counter proposals.

Best regards,

Jack

On Jul 24, 2013, at 3:06 PM, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> The chairs' proposal was a next call on 14 August; toward the end of the call (some of you were off already), some suggested 4 September instead.
>
> This sounds like a case for a straight-forward vote among the late August / early September dates:  Please use this Doodle poll to indicate your availability for calls in late August and early September.  We'll organize a next call for no later than 4 September, but might take an earlier date if that has broader availability.
>
> http://doodle.com/ynnwtbehcnus7emk
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas Roessler, W3C <tlr@w3.org> (@roessler)

Jack L. Hobaugh Jr
Network Advertising Initiative | Counsel & Senior Director of Technology
1634 Eye St. NW, Suite 750 Washington, DC 20006
P: 202-347-5341 | jack@networkadvertising.org