request measurement uses

Dear Kathy Joe and Susan:

It would be helpful to have a list of all the products now developed using the panel measurement method that the proposed exemption would cover.   This would include cross-platform and intra/inter-site analysis, application related interactivity, etc.  A description from comScore, Nielsen and other panel based research products of their products and use should be part of this record, at least.

One of the best ways to evaluate this proposed use on the tracking preference of users is to have a clear understanding of measurement's actual use and impact on the record.  Pending or potential 3MS measurement related products should also be identified (http://www.iab.net/mmms).

Thanks,

Jeff