Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

Rigo, I hope that there wasn't anything in my "interpretation" that
suggests that audience measurement will change the user experience, change
the content that is shown to a user, etc.  There is no such effect in
audience measurement.  Nothing that I said should be read to mean that
audience measurement will change the user experience, target content, or
otherwise change what a user sees.

--ronan