Re: Explanatory Memorandum

In fairness, I think it's been pretty clear from the beginning that this was not going to be a "majority wins" or "tallying" exercise.  Otherwise, there would have been a lot of incentive for parties to get the most similar minds to join W3C to raise their hands at the appropriate time.

Lauren Gelman
@laurengelman
BlurryEdge Strategies
415-627-8512