Re: procedure for posting comments today / reload results page if you don't see your comments

Thanks to all who are sending comments. If you're reviewing the results
page, <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/datahygiene/results> please
refresh your browsers to make sure you're seeing the latest entries.
That page seems to have a sticky cache (that we're looking into, but
shouldn't affect submission of entries).

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 07/12/2013 12:42 PM, Peter Swire wrote:
> Hello Alan and the group:
>
> To make it as easy as possible to collect objections in one, viewable place, we are asking that you post your comments/objections to the URL below.  It does require logging in as a working group member:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/datahygiene/
>
> To view all comments/objections, click here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/datahygiene/results
>
> If you experience any technical problems in posting, you can send email to the chairs and to Nick Doty, at npdoty@w3.org.  This will assure that your comments are considered as submitted in time.  We can then assure that your comments get posted.
>
> This approach avoids duplicative emails to the list.
>
> Thank you all,
>
> Peter
>

> Prof. Peter P. Swire
> C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
> Ohio State University
> 240.994.4142
> www.peterswire.net
>
> Beginning August 2013:
> Nancy J. and Lawrence P. Huang Professor
> Law and Ethics Program
> Scheller College of Business
> Georgia Institute of Technology

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)