Re: Browser finger printing?

Shane,

I couldn't find the relevant email traffic.  Went back into your proposed text.  This could possibly be the relevant language I suppose:

"Outside the permitted uses or de-identification, the third party must not collect, retain, or share network interaction identifiers that identify the specific user, computer or device."

Is what you get from fingerprinting a "network interaction identifier?"

Otherwise all references to "unique identifiers" seem to have been deleted from the DAA proposed text.  I understand that it may the DAA's intent to preclude "fingerprinting" when DNT:1 is sent, but just can't find it in your text.  Could please tell what text specifically covers this?

Thanks,
John