Your concerns with ISSUE_197?

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:53:18 +0100
To: David Wainberg <dwainberg@appnexus.com>, "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>

Hi David,

on our call today, we did not have strong supporters for keeping
ISSUE-197 and ISSUE-161 open.
Since you were not present, I would like to ask you to elaborate on your
concerns by email to understand them better.

ISSUE-197 How do we notify the user why a Disregard signal is received?
(Matthias, Jack Hobaugh, David Wainberg)

We currently require that the potential reasons for sending disregard
signals must be documented in the privacy policy.

What are your concerns with this resolution?

Regards,
matthias