From: Rigo Wenning [mailto:rigo@w3.org]
Sent: 13 April 2013 22:25
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Sid Stamm; Alan Chapell; David Singer; Adrian Bateman; Justin Brookman
Subject: Re: DNT: Agenda for April 10 call

Sid,

your vision really sounds good to me. And I agree that DNT is a tool in the
box, not more. I agree that browsers could use that tool in various ways.
Bundling the tool with other tools is clearly where browsers compete. So I
don't think the TPE or TCS should prohibit or preclude or require other
things.

I would hope though, that the UI for switching that mode allows for simple,
comprehensive and natural choices and makes it as easy to turn
DNT:1 on as it is to turn DNT:0 on.

 --Rigo