Re: Closing ISSUE-187 by focusing our discussion on consent standard (ISSUE-194) [Response required by Monday April 15]

Hi Chris,

sorry for omitting the links.

The remaining open issue to discuss:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/194
   How can we ensure that a site interacts sufficiently before
    registering an exception with the browser.

The issue that I would like to close is:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/187
   We agree that the user-experience for exceptions should be with the site
   (this is called the new approach)

Regards,
matthias