Issue maintenance for the TPE spec

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:39:09 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: public-tracking-announce@w3.org
Hi Folks,

in order to ensure that the issues documented in the next working draft
of TPE reflect our actual status,
I conducted some issue maintenance (Note: The list below does NOT close
any issues) that I document in this email.

Feel free to drop me a line if you believe that any of the proposed
changes do not reflect the current state of our discussion.

ISSUE-112
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112>(edit)
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112/edit>
	How are sub-domains handled for site-specific exceptions?
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112>

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/112
CHANGE:  OPEN to Pending Review
Reason:  We agreed to use cookie-like rules; this is reflected in the
updated TPE spec and needs further review.

ISSUE-167
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/167>(edit)
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/167/edit>
	Multiple site exceptions
<http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/167>

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/167
CHANGE:  OPEN to Pending Review
Reason:  It seems as if everyone can live without special support for
multi-site exceptions (i.e., using iframes as a workaround);
this is reflected in the updated TPE spec and needs further review.

Regards,
  matthias