Re: ISSUE-45 ACTION-246 Clarified proposal on compliance statements

Lauren, that is a possible token. As explained in the top post on this
thread
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Oct/0154.html)
this will, in a fully transparent way, accommodate the variation we will
necessarily see in the way companies are able to honor DNT.