Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Walter, you seem to pass judgement quickly on entities and practices you
don't fully understand.  What experience do you have with the MRC again?
Advertising industry experience?  Understanding your background may help
me (and others) understand your assertions here.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB