Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Can someone explain, as I may have missed something.  MRC is working to better define cross-tracking metrics used for targeting, etc.  In what context are we discussing such analytics be permitted under the spec?

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009