Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

MRC is the Media Ratings Council, http://mediaratingcouncil.org/, formed
out of US Congressional hearings in the 60's.

The other example that's come up is the UK's Prescription Medicines Code
of Practice
Authority, http://www.pmcpa.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx.