Re: "forced choice" user agent implementation of DNT

I also question whether a single sentence would adequately convey to the
user the tradeoffs involved in the choice they are making. Further, if you
are forcing a choice / getting in the user's way when they are just trying
to get something else done (e.g. see what the heck this program is that
they just installed, or in the case of an upgrade, "I just want to get to
my email." I think forced timing like this would probably degrade the
extent to which whatever signal you collect actually reflects user
preference as opposed to just "make the dialogs go away!"