Re: Third-Party Web Tracking: Policy and Technology Paper outlining harms of tracking

On Thursday 11 October 2012 16:35:20 Shane Wiley wrote:
> So far I believe we're on track to meet your tests with the most
> recent draft.

I like that conclusion. Lets get back to the concrete questions. Do
we really need the unique identifiers in a DNT;1 context? Shane,
could you imagine an easy hack to mitigate Rob's fears about those
unique identifiers? Can we manage those on the user side to avoid
giving a vector for profiling?

Rigo