Re: Third-Party Web Tracking: Policy and Technology Paper outlining harms of tracking

Mike,

pessimism won't get us anywhere. Can you precisely point to the
pessimism expressed at _this_ table or do you rather mean the press
release skirmish that is ambient to this effort since day one from
all sides?

I was previously very pessimistic, but we may get some progress in
the global considerations discussions (hopefully).

Rigo