Re: Text for market research under issue 25

Hi Kathy,

The 'panel calibration' which you and Alex brought up a number of times
can legally (EU) only be done with explicit user consent, after having
been provided with clear and comprehensive information. Making market
research part of the DNT standard through a permitted use doesn't make
it a legitimate business practice.

Rob