Re: Housekeeping: Closing ISSUE 140 (concrete/explicit list of exceptions)

Matthias,

You proposed this resolution in Bellevue, where it met with sustained objections.  We do not have agreement on whether to include a site-specific exception API, nor do we have agreement on its design.  ISSUE-140 should not be CLOSED.

Jonathan