Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

On Thursday 03 May 2012 13:27:17 Shane Wiley wrote:
> Disagree on granularity.  If I say "the 3rd parties I work with = '*' "
> then it is defined and consent has been reached.

I also forgot to mention that in 5.2.2, a party can declare which other
domains are "the same party". But at the same time, a party can not declare
which are the third parties? Isn't this the same granularity? Wouldn't it be
sufficient to count all the parties and declare the same parties and the
other parties as for 5.2.2 a site would have to distinguish them anyway?

Rigo