Re: tracking-ISSUE-150: DNT conflicts from multiple user agents [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Rigo,

I have a follow up question for you. I was re-reading the section of the
spec discussing communicating a tracking status (5)

In the test case you give below lets assume that everything is 100%
compliant from a server perspective. The server now receives a DNT:1 and
believes it is "invalid" and it decides NOT to honor it.

What does it communicate with other 3rd party Web servers? Does it change
the DNT:1 header to a DNT:0 or DNT:"" header for the purpose of ignoring
the request?

Peter
Peter J. Cranstone
720.663.1752