Re: Today's call: summary on user agent compliance

On Wednesday 13 June 2012 17:00:17 Ian Fette wrote:
> I'm not saying there's nothing we can do here, but it does seem
> that the likely outcome is that it's not quite so simple

I haven't had the word "simple" in my mouth when I said "research".
One of the things the dashboard does is to go away after some time
and not interfere. I think such non-invasive things could help but
need a lot of consensus work to make them acceptable to third
parties and regulators alike. The biggest question there is what the
consequence is of the user ignoring the message bar: -> subject to
discussion. The Canadian solution would be simple, isn't it?

Rigo